Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #231
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whew Boy [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] !
    I was a Hot [img]mad.gif[/img] Child in NYC yesterday...

    I think it's a great Summer Movie [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] weekend with a cool drink in hand [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

    and a Saturday Morning Quote :

    " Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds,
    can change the outer aspects of their lives "


    Hey NYJ...Where's the Party Smarty ??

  2. #232
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NYJ....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

  3. #233
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hey Lancelot, [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] was at my home by the pool side. Too bad you missed it alot of babes for sure were here. You are not kidding either about that heat/humidity yesterday. Thank god we had the pool, we had a hard time peeling our bathin suits off with the humidity Hahaha...
    If Joan ever decides to do that Stone Pony show her manager promised to do, we can meet up with a few of my friends and you can buy me a belated birthday drink [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] And speaking of Joan, I could never forget your birthday Lancelot darling, it's the same day as Joan's Sept.22nd
    All in All, it was a good birthday. 40 ain't nuttin but a chicken wing. Help, I've fallen and I can't get up. Haha... Hey CCfan, thanks for the birthday wishes. I can't wait to see ya's next year. I'll be there. Nite [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] NewYorkJettster~

  4. #234
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    And then before you know it....
    The weekend is over.
    Another Monday rolls around [img]frown.gif[/img]
    and the w*rk week begins.
    The way my money talks [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]
    there are no other options.

    That's why I just grin and bear it!!!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #235
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right back at ya babe~

  6. #236
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    If I am not mistaken it is now huMPDay.
    Have a happy one!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #237
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Howdy Ya'all!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #238
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm back.......!
    Hey NYJ, Guess who's starting up again..??

    Y don't you assemble those cutie [img]wink.gif[/img] petuties at that Pone Stoney(Sorry Lance decided to DRINK [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] 2-nite)and we'll have ourselves a Rock-n-Roll Party [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] (Kiss) [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] ...

    Love U Live !!!!

  9. #239
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you kidding Lancelot~ LOL... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  10. #240
    Inactive Member tdgrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi guys! It's been awhile but I am here again. NYJ~ just wanted to let you know that I AM ok! Thanks. You should be getting you box in the mail tomorrow (or so said the post office people).
    Talk to you later,
    T

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic